Terms of Service last modified Sun June 13, 2010, 1:58:32 pm
Free File Uploader reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that are pornographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genetalia, nudity, or sexual situations.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harrass individual or multiple persons.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws, laws pertaining to digital content usage in the United States Federal Government.
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use Free File Uploader or any of its provided services.
- The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to Free File Uploader.
- Possible prosecution.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using Free File Uploader, user agrees not to involve Free File Uploader in any type of lawsuit or countersuit if Free File Uploader or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. Free File Uploader directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to Free File Uploader to individual users, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are © to their respective owners · All other content is © Free File Uploader. Free File Uploader is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.